Thursday, April 16, 2009

Examination Results

April first fortnight is usually "Examination Results " time , I still remember my school days wherein we used to eagerly wait for our regular Postman (Well you see our school was one of those fundooo schools which used to post our results )

My cousin roughly around 11 years old got his examination results and had scored reasonably well , he informs me that he has a "CENTER FRESH " chewing gum for his dad

I was like why ?????????

He gave me a dirty nasty look which meant "Dont you know "

Then the advertisement for the chewing gum appears on the T.V wherein a adolescent after scoring miserable marks in his Examination offers the gum to his DAD to keep his mouth -shut

1 comment:

  1. Hey Praveen this made me think of our exam days ....especially the last day of exam ....hmmmm it was so much of fun filled time for us ... The feeling would be as though we have finished one of the MAJOR MISSION in life :):) ..... But now when we look back ..all of that are just so sweet memories :):):)

    ReplyDelete