Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bungee Jumping

I just could not believe the news when i was flipping the TV remote on last Saturday evening , well i was completely devasted and speechless . The immediate thought which was echoing in my mind was "It could have been me "

I always wanted to try Bungee Jumping and along with a friend of mine went for Para Sailing about 3 years back organized by the same company

Here iam relaxing in my couuch on a weekend flipping channels while someone else who's of my own age and has similar interests just passed away due to sheer negligence of the organizers

I was also listening to the Chairman's interview on the same channel wherein he describes that it "as safe as walking on M.G.Road "

Well iam sure he would now say "Accidents do happen on M.G .Road "

Add to the irony that there were no ambulance , no paramedical staff

This would certainly bring in lot of debate , probably a ban on the adventure club , extra safety precautions if any ?? a detailed investigation as to what went wrong and how can we avoid it and a hell lot of media attention

Would it really bring us back Bharghav for his loved ones , for them their dreams are completely shattered :(

I am just thinking what he might have thought when he was having his Final Free Fall .......................................................

May His Soul Rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment